Blood Detective is a health product and information company that provides nutritional supplements, professional nutritional medical and blood analysis testing software, and full inclusive consultations with the Blood Detective himself, Dr. Michael Wald. Blood Detective is devoted to clean, happy and healthy lives.
Get Your Custom Nutritional Supplement Today!
read all about it below...
Personally designed by Dr. Michael Wald
By dr. Michael Wald
MD, DC, MS, CNS, MS, CDN, CCN, CSN,NSCA-CPT, DACBN*
Your “Unique Self” Deserves a Unique Dietary Supplement
Who should consider Blood Detective Custom Supplements? Dr. Wald says, "custom supplements are not for everyone, but if one has been recommended to you by Dr. Wald you should consider it seriously. If you have a persistent and ongoing health problem that requires extreme dietary changes and a large number of oral nutritional supplements, then custom supplementation may be your best option. Here are FIVE top reasons why your own custom product might get you to the next level -
1. Custom products reduce the number of tablets/capsules that you may need because of nutritional synergism. The better balanced the custom product the more well-rounded it will be - and this allows for fever, smarter supplementation.
2. I provide Blood Detective Custom Supplements in either a capsule or powdered form.
3. When diet is not enough to guarantee optimal nutrition, a custom supplement helps in combination with a healthy diet. Remember, you are not what you eat, but what you absorb. A smart custom product can promote better overall nutrition.
4. If you have tried your best, and even visited with well-meaning health experts, but have still not reached your health goals in spite of taking nutritional supplements and improving your diet, then a smarter product, like a Blood Detective Custom product might do the trick.
5. Last, but not least, I based all ingredients in a custom supplement on at least these considerations:
- Your health issue(s); the nutritional and health research;
- My 26 years of clinical experience including a greater number of nutrition and health degrees/certification of just about anyone you can find;
- My Blood Detective Longevity Profile that consists of over 70 comprehensive lab tests meant to help develop a Metabolic Map of your body;
- My specially-designed Blood Detective Nutritional and Health Appraisal Questionnaires;
- A thorough medical, health and nutritional consultation;
Please read more below.....
Complex Scientific Process Utilizing FDA Approved Quality Control and The Highest Quality Ingredients Available
A custom nutritional supplement, designed specifically for you by Dr. Michael Wald, offers a break-through in individualized nutritional support for your health. A customized nutritional product based on YOU can help maximize your overall nutritional intake, in addition to a balanced diet, and improve your overall healing.
You are an Individual and deserve a Custom nutritional supplement --
the Blood Detective Way!
First of all, thank you for allowing me the opportunity to explore the option of a customized supplement for your nutritional needs and for the adjunctive management of your health concern(s). I have outlined below the basic steps that I follow when producing a custom nutritional product based upon your health and nutrition needs.
What is the process by which Dr. Wald undergoes to produce a customized nutritional product? Well, I’m glad you asked! Here is exactly what I do…
- First, I review your health history including your current health problem(s), latest laboratory and test findings.
- Second, I conduct a though review of the scientific and nutritional research data base (National Library of Medicine) cross-comparing your latest tests abnormalities to the data base – this allows me to customized your nutritional formulation based upon the latest available research.
- For example, if you have inflammation the scientific proof may show that a certain amount of omega 3 fatty acids should be provided along with specific milligram dosages of turmeric and boswellia. You cannot buy a supplement that can match a custom formulation!
- By optimizing each and every handpicked nutrient, based upon studies and your health goals and lab results, I can create a precise, balanced nutritional product for you that – reduces the total number of capsules you need per day, but improves the potential therapeutic benefit.
- Finally, I bring my 26 years of clinical health and nutritional knowledge to the table! I have written over a dozen books, a medical health software program that leads the field for laboratory and nutritional interpretation of tests, I’ve treated thousands of patients, lectured throughout the United States and abroad and likely the most qualified clinical nutritionist in the US (based upon levels of educational degrees and certifications).
Why healthy foods are often not enough to manage chronic health problems
Diet and healthy lifestyle come first, but sometimes, due to either health problems or goals, the need for nutritional supplements that compliment a ‘balanced’ diet is necessary. Most Americans don't get enough vitamins and minerals in their daily diet and less than 5 percent of Americans follow all of the recommendations in the USDA's Dietary Guidelines for Americans.
Modern food processing has stripped our foods of much of their natural nutrition. Studies have shown that farm-grown foods, including organic foods, have far lower levels of hundreds of nutritional compounds compared to their “wild type” counterparts (foods not grown on farms). Environmental pollution, altered genetics, lack of regular exercise and increased degenerative disease risk have all contributed to our need to go beyond even the most well-planned healthy diets and use nutritional supplements.
How to know if you need nutritional supplements to support your health
If you answer yes to one or more of the points below you will likely benefit from the addition of high quality, custom-made nutritional supplement to your balanced diet:
- You experience excessive work or other life stress
- You suffer from ongoing health issues in spite of a “balanced diet”
- Your blood work or other tests show low levels of specific nutrients, or abnormalities that indirectly indicate nutritional problems
- You skip meals often
- You work out regularly
- You do not work out regularly
- You smoke or drink alcohol
- You are a vegetarian or have a restricted diet for any reason
- You are lactose intolerant
- You have any acute or chronic health problem – either your health problem was caused by nutritional imbalances and/or your health problems has resulted in nutritional imbalances (hence, you are not healing fully)
- You are pregnant
- You are over age 50 (half of those over age 50 suffer from some degree of malabsorption – you are NOT what you eat, but what you absorb from what you eat)
- You have had weight loss surgery
- You are taking, or have taken in the recent past, medications (almost all have one or more adverse nutritional interaction)
Things to consider when determining what nutritional supplements to take
Do not just take nutritional supplements based upon what you read in health magazines, hear on the radio or see on TV. At best this approach is in the ballpark, but in my experience as a clinician it is a “shot in the dark” and incomprehensive. Nutritional supplements should be based upon your personal current health issues and goals, genetics and laboratory findings.
Your nutritional supplement protocol should be based on blood work and other forms of diagnostic testing, health history, symptoms, genetics, various lifestyle factors (i.e., stress, exercise, alcohol, smoking, environment, etc.) and health goals. A skilled and highly qualified clinical nutritionist like myself can take all of your health information and develop a list of nutritional supplement products and doses.
The advantages of a custom nutritional supplement over non-custom supplements
Even a well-designed and comprehensive supplement list falls short of what a custom product provides. When I create a custom product, I am able to pick and choose exactly which natural, high-quality (pharmaceutical-grade) ingredients I want in the formula at the exact amounts that will be most therapeutic for you. I can incorporate dozens of vitamins, minerals, herbs and nutraceutical compounds into a single custom formula, reducing the number of separate supplements you need to keep track of, which allows for easier compliance and better results. I can also decide, based on your preferences and needs, whether a capsule or powdered mix is more convenient for you. "In my opinion, creating a custom formula for an individual is the most comprehensive and beneficial way to meet a person’s exact nutrition needs".
You should consider a custom-made product from Blood Logic, Inc. if…
- You want to reduce the number of separate nutritional products that you currently take, or have been suggested to take by Dr. Wald or another health care provider.
- You want to optimize the health potential of the nutritional products that you take.
- You want the most comprehensive, high quality nutritional products that is individualized to your health needs and goals.
High Quality Product Selection and Manufacturing Standards
- Raw material selection – Using the knowledge and experience gained from my 25-plus years of clinical experience and education, I choose the right nutritional compounds and balance them for best results by personally choosing what I believe to be the most ideal ratios and balance of nutritional compounds.
- I provide custom supplements in either capsule or powder form. I only use capsules from Kcaps® which are two-piece capsules made from cellulosic raw materials and awarded GRAS status by the FDA. Kcaps® are Preservative-free, Allergen-Free, Kosher and Halal certified.
- The custom supplements I provide have NSF and GMP Certification
- NSF (now NSF International) stands for National Safety Foundation. NSF is a non-profit organization that develops rigorous standards to help companies operate within the bounds of the FDA’s 21 CFR 111 and beyond. Health and dietary supplements with the NSF mark have been found to be free from contaminants and are manufactured consistently and accurately. NSF-certified means that you get the same high quality in every product.
- GMP stands for Good Manufacturing Practices. GMPs are a set of rules and guidelines set forth by the FDA in a mandate called 21 CFR 111. cGMP simply denotes “current” GMPs. The NSF mark is virtually always found alongside the cGMP mark; a manufacturer that meets the NSF’s high standards also meets the cGMP standards ipso facto. The cGMP mark indicates that the product meets the minimum standards set forth by the FDA.
- Quality of raw materials – I will not settle for anything less than the highest quality manufacturing for all custom-made nutritional products. This means:
- A commitment to selecting only the most evidence-based, pharmaceutical-grade raw materials
- A commitment to meet or exceed all policies and principles as outlined by the current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs)
- A commitment to mitigate excipient exposure and the need for fillers by enabling the fewest amount of capsules possible when formulating personalized nutritional formulations
- A commitment to producing the highest quality and purest custom-made products possible
- A commitment to never ship any product that does not meet, or exceed, my strict internal specifications\
- A commitment to being transparent about raw material information such as: country of origin, purity and standardization of each and every product that I choose in the creation of your custom product
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Custom Supplements
Q. Why does Compounded Nutrients come in a 6 or 12-month supply?
A. I have learned over the course of my 25-years of clinical practice that patient compliance and economical efficiency play crucial roles in the efficacy of a patient’s nutritional protocol. In most cases, 6 months will allow you to validate the efficacy as evidence by clinical outcome via symptoms and/or laboratory values, and by a year real results are usually obvious. Then, modification of your formula can be made that is usually less expensive and even more focused on your needs; this is because you have gone through significant nutritional improvements up to this point so things get easier.
Q. Why do you use capsules as its delivery system?
A. Capsules are an efficient method of supplying concentrates of specific nutritional compounds. I also provide my custom products in powder form that can easily mix with liquids . Compounded nutrients uses an easy-to-swallow, two-piece capsule made from vegetarian ingredients. My capsules are made in compliance with the disintegration standards of the United State Pharmacopia (USP), and are Halal and Kosher certified. Our capsules measure 0.917” in length, and 0.336" in diameter.
Q. Are Compounded Nutrients allergen-free?
A. All of my customized supplements are completely allergen-free, and contain no soybean, wheat, gluten, crustacean, shellfish, pollen or corn. However, I may use certain nutritional compounds such as phosphatidylserine that is derived from soy, but does not contain any of soy's potentially allergic components.
Q. What if my nutritional needs change during the time I am on my compounded product?
A. I only recommend custom products for those people who I believe a custom would provide supplementary nutrition, in addition to a balanced diet, comprising between 90-95% of adjunctive nutritional needs. I will also recommend a few supplements "on the side" and in addition to your custom the dosages of which will change over time. Another intention of custom products is that I design them so that they are generally much more tolerable than taking 10, 30, 40 or more individual supplements daily - not an uncommon number of supplements for chronic and/or severe health problems.
A message from Dr. Michael Wald, the Blood Detective
and Director of Blood Logic, Inc.
I was nicknamed the Blood Detective by a grateful patient who I helped with my personalized approach. Here is how I try to idealize your nutritional needs so that you can get better faster:
- Through a detailed health history considering traditional and holistic approaches towards wellness
- By the use of specially-designed nutritional and health-appraisal questionnaires
- By “writing the book” on you by creating a Nutritional Interpretative Report that is used as part of my nutritional considerations for your health concerns
- By performing a variety of nutritional and health assessment tests and considering all abnormal findings in context and paying careful attention to all that may have a nutritional cause or effect
- By designing a food, exercise and overall nutritional plan to help you reach your goals as quickly and naturally as possible. This often requires the use of nutritional supplements in the form of pills and/or powders. Sometimes the amount of high-quality products needed for my patients are extensive – and for some are too cumbersome and inconvenient to manage on a daily basis for long enough to reach our health goals. For those times when my carefully selected lists of nutritional supplements are just too much to handle, I suggest custom formulations.
Getting your own custom nutritional supplement is easy! Just email Dr. Wald directly at: info@Blooddetective.com
Disclaimer: Custom supplementation should not be considered as a substitute for the standard of care in medicine for illness and/or disease. The statements made throughout this article have not been approved by the Food & Drug Administration and are not meant as claims, but are for educational purposes only. For a detailed description of Dr. Wald’s credentials please visits either of his websites: www. IntMedNy.com or www.BloodDetective.com
Please go to either:
VIEW ALL SUPPLEMENTS or
SUPPLEMENTS ALPHABETIZED below. Thank you!
For a full description of each of our nutritional supplements, plus scientific references describing how ingredients found in our products have been scientifically evaluated, please consult our comprehensive Product Catalogue and the Supplement Descriptions page associated with each of our products. For additional questions please contact us from our home page. Thank you.
Please read our refund policy before purchasing any of our products. Our commitment is to your satisfaction. Thank you.
Search Supplements - Please type in the supplement that you are looking for below. If you cannot find what you are looking for please email us at email@example.com.
Save 15% on your supplement purchase when you use code "Discount15" when ordering online
"VIEW ALL SUPPLEMENTS"ABOVE IS A LIST OF ALL SUPPLEMENTS . IF YOU CANNOT FIND YOUR ITEM PLEASE CHECK, "SUPPLEMENTS ALPHABETIZED" DIRECTLY BELOW.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING YOUR PURCHASE OF A CUSTOM SUPPLEMENT AND/OR OTHER NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS FROM BLOOD LOGIC, INC.,/DR. MICHAEL WALD, BLOOD DETECTIVE (Registered Mark)/dba, INTEGRATED NUTRITION OF MOUNT KISCO, PLCC:
Click ALL SUPPLEMENTS button above to order your supplements. If you have any questions or changes to your order, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you place your order, it cannot be changed online, but we can help! Thank you.