NAC or N-acetylcysteine is anti-viral, immunomodulating, anti-mucolytic, can chelate (remove/bine) to heavy metals like mercury and lead. The level of this major immune molecule Glutathione is increased with orally administered NAC supplements. BloodDetective's NAC, also known as n-acetyl cysteine, may be one of the most important nutritional compounds discovered to date. NAC is used in cystic fibrosis, a disease that causes excessive mucous in the body, as a mucolytic agent meaning that it breaks down mucous, reduces inflammation in the lungs and increase overall immunity.
NAC increases the essential tri-peptide compound in the body called glutathione. NAC is also a "real" chelating agent meaning that it removes toxic heavy metals from the body including mercury, aluminum, lead and cadmium.
NAC is a potent anti-viral agent helping to kill some viruses directly and indirectly by increasing glutathione levels.
• NAC has antioxidant properties and is necessary for the production of glutathione.
• Glutathione helps the body cope with oxidative stress which is associated with disease, and improves the number and activity of immune cells within the body.
• The antioxidant and free radical neutralizing properties of NAC might also help it support pulmonary and cardiac function.
• NAC helps to support healthy lung tissue and the body’s natural defenses including cellular health.
• NAC helps to break down mucus in the respiratory tract and assists with rebuilding of lung tissue, and helps activate immune cells to improve immunity.
• NAC seems to be able to help clear mucus from the body as a result of several different mechanisms. NAC ruptures mucous disulfide bonds, which reduces viscoscity and it stimulates the clearance of mucus from the respiratory tract. NAC also may help maintain the inflammatory process within the normal ranges.
Available Bottle Size: 90
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
N-Acetyl Cysteine 500 mg
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian leucine.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1- 4 times daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
• N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is a non-essential, free form amino acid that is a highly stable form of cysteine.
Nutrition in the form of diet and nutritional supplements are not an accepted treatment for COVID-19. Nutrition is supportive for overall health and nutrition status. The Center of Disease Control and the Food and Drug Administration do not consider nutritional therapies as a treatment for COVID-19. Your use of nutritional products and information on this website or at IntMedNY.com is for educational purposes only and is not to be considered as medical or health advice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.