Everyone should take a multivitamin to stay well and reduce overall disease risk. Studies have shown that a multivitamin containing a balance of vitamins and minerals may even live longer and better with less disease. Studies have shown that when men and women take a multivitamin they have a reduced risk of several diseases including heart disease and cancers. In addition to a balanced healthy diet, a multivitamin provides dozens essential nutrients for overall health and wellbeing for both men and women.
• Vitamin D has been added to this formula, as research indicates that people do not receive enough of this nutrient due to reduced sun exposure and limited dietary sources. Vitamin D plays many roles in the body and is vital for supporting strong, healthy bones.
• Optimal Forms of Nutrients, Vitamin B12, and Quatrefolic® are included in Frontier Multivitamin. This multivitamin provides Vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin. Most multi’s contain cyanocobalamin, a form of B12 which is cheaper and not as well utilized by the body. Furthermore, Frontier Multivitamin contains the reputable Gnosis folate derivative Quatrefolic® providing 400 mcg of folate. The Quatrefolic® is more quickly absorbed compared to other kinds of folic acid. Folate is preferred over folic acid because folic acid is synthetic whereas folate is the natural form more easily utilized by the body.
• Antioxidant Defense is an important component of a superior multi. Glutathione is the master antioxidant that is synthesized inside the body. Selenium, vitamin C and N-Acetyl Cysteine are precursors to glutathione synthesis. Furthermore our new multivitamin contains an antioxidant spectrum of CoQ10, Vitamin E, Beta Carotene, green tea, Lutemax (lutein in its natural ester form), Lycopene, and a high ORAC super food blend.
• Citrus bioflavonoids, lemon bioflavonoids, and vitamin C have been included to support the immune system, capillary and connective tissue health.* Bioflavonoids increase the effectiveness of Vitamin C by 50%. • Bone Health vitamins and minerals such as, calcium, magnesium, boron, Vitamin D, and zinc have been included to support bone strength and density.
• Cardiac Health is supported by red beet powder, lutein, zeaxanthin, beta carotene, Vitamin E, magnesium, lycopene, potassium, and CoQ10. Specifically, the carotenoids like lutein, beta carotene, zeaxathin, and lycopene reduce reactive oxygen species (ROS) which can help reduce atherosclerosis. For homocysteine management, B6, B12 and folate are added to support methylation and the recycling of homocysteine. Immune system support is provided by Vitamins A, C, B6, E, Folate, and Zinc.
• Eye Health support is provided by lutein (as Lutemax), vitamin E, and zeaxanthin, which are well-studied nutrients for ocular function. Nutritional Frontiers does not use any additives or preservatives like corn starch, talc, crospovidone, hydrogenated oil, food colorings, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, & BHT.
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30 or 60
Vitamin A (10%) Beta Carotene) 2,500 IU
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 300 mg
Calcium (as Calcium Citrate) 200 mg
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 1,000 IU
Vitamin E 20 IU
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 25 mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 12.5 mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) 47.5 mg
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate Monohydrate) 24.75 mg
Folic Acid (as Quatrefolic® (equivalent to 800mcg of (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt)) 400 mcg
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 300 mcg
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) 125mcg
Biotin 15 mcg
Iodine (as Kelp (Ascophyllum Nodosum)) 50 mcg
Magnesium (as TRAACS® Magnesium Biglycinate Chelate) 100 mg
Zinc (as TRAACS® Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) 7.5 mg
Selenium 50 mcg
Copper (as TRAACS® Copper Bisglycinate Chelate) 1 mg
Manganese (as TRAACS® Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate) 2.5 mg
Chromium (as TRAACS® Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) 50 mcg
Molybdenum (as TRAACS® Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate) 25 mcg
Potassium (as Albion® Potassium Glycinate Complex) 25 mg
Proprietary Superfoods Blend 400 mg
Cranberry Extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon), Brocolli Powder (Brassica oleracea) (sprout), Garlic Powder (Allium Sativum) (Bulb), Grape Seed Extract (95% Procyanidolic oligomers), Wheat Grass (Triticum Aestivum) (Grass), Apple Pectin, Celery Seed, Chlorella (ChlorelIa Pyrenoidosa), Papaya Fruit Extract 4:1, Spirulina
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine 50 mg
Citrus Bioflavonoids 50 mg
Betaine HCl 30 mg
CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10)(Ubidecarenone) 30 mg
Citrus Pectin 25 mg
Green Tea (50% Polyphenols) (Camellia sinensis) 25 mg
Horseradish Powder 25 mg
Lemon Bioflavanoid 25 mg
Red Beet Powder (Beta vulgaris) 25 mg
Zeaxanthin 25 mg
Choline BiTartrate 15 mg
Inositol 15 mg
Bromelain (2000GDU/g) 10 mg
Lutemax 2020 vegetarian Beadlets (25% Lutein, 5% Zeaxanthin) 10 mg
Glutamic Acid Hydrochloride 5 mg
L-Methionine 3 mg
Lycopene 5% (Lycopersicon Esculentum) 2.5 mg
Vanadyl Sulfate (20% Vanadium) 750 mcg
Boron (as Albion® Bororganic™ Glycine) 150 mcg
Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Magnesium stearate, Hypromellose, Water.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules daily with food. For those with average or poor health, take 4 capsules twice daily with food.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
• A complete multivitamin provides important antioxidant vitamins A, C and E, an array of B vitamins, easily absorbable calcium and magnesium, as well as a full spectrum of bioavailable, trademarked TRAACS minerals and trace elements, along with choline, a super food ORAC blend, CoQ10, Lutemax, and red beet powder. Supplementing with red beet root was shown in a 2016 study to reduce blood pressure, cholesterol, and the inflammatory marker hsCRP.
Nutrition in the form of diet and nutritional supplements are not an accepted treatment for COVID-19. Nutrition is supportive for overall health and nutrition status. The Center of Disease Control and the Food and Drug Administration do not consider nutritional therapies as a treatment for COVID-19. Your use of nutritional products and information on this website or at IntMedNY.com is for educational purposes only and is not to be considered as medical or health advice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.